VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BCI Boas and Morphs

Go down 
+3
smd58
Focal
MylesMasterson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MylesMasterson
MylesMasterson

BCI Boas and Morphs Empty
PostSubject: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 am

Who else around here is a Boa keeper? Am I the only one?
Well not only one obviously because they are a very popular species, BUT anyone who keeps/breeds boas and has a strong knowledge/passion for the species out here?

I'm kinda a nut for western hemisphere herps (excluding MOST western colubrids, the eastern hemisphere is better for them), asiatic rats, and monitors too

To kick off conversation, This season I'm taking my male motley possible het albino to my albino female. Hopefully gonna get some albino mots goin'. Anyone else have breeding plans?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm

I use to keep a few BCI's and BRB's. My brother (and somewhat "partner") has a pastel male and a sunglow female. He also has a very gorgeous blue-ish hogg island and a pair of normals. I'll get back into them again one day when my ball python addiction recedes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Focal X wrote:
I use to keep a few BCI's and BRB's. My brother (and somewhat "partner") has a pastel male and a sunglow female. He also has a very gorgeous blue-ish hogg island and a pair of normals. I'll get back into them again one day when my ball python addiction recedes.
darn addiction glad i dont have one. 50 + balls and have to have more................. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 am

^ lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 pm

I tried keeping colombian boa's didn't have any real intrest... Now If I would keep them again it would be either Dumeril Boa's or Rainbow Boa's
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm

i have a female salmon 66% het for sunglow should be ready to breed next year
Back to top Go down
Thibo703
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Thibo703

PostSubject: Re: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:50 am

I used to have 3 hypo bull snakes and 3 BPs. Now I've got a nice big female irian jaya python and 2 magnificent redtail boas.
Between boas and balls, I've gone to the dark side and I'm all for boas now. Don't know if its just that I got 2 really great redtails or what, but I've never seen snakes as domesticated and friendly as them. That and I'm starting to like BPs faces less and less. Boas just seen to have a sort of elegance to them.. and awesome mustaches. lol!

His name is "Buckaroo" because of his cowboy mustache:
BCI Boas and Morphs Dsc_3410
Back to top Go down
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:35 pm

i have sando boas and a couple red tail columbians. they were my first snakes. love em to death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BCI Boas and Morphs   BCI Boas and Morphs Empty

Back to top Go down

BCI Boas and Morphs
Page 1 of 1