VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?

Go down 
+5
ClarkeReptiles
Focal
smd58
MADKATTER
rossreptiles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 pm

What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? SAM_2785
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vinlandreptiles
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Normal
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Agree from what we can see normal.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:55 am

At first, when I looked at the head blushing, I thought ghost, but I'm not sure if the light is throwing off the rest of the body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:08 am

The lighting isn't that great in the picture, but from what I can see it is a normal with a nice blushed head. My normal girl has a really nice blush on her head like that.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:35 am

MMM im no expert but I was going to guess Normal.. i thought this thread was one of those tricks you guys play for the dummies like me that can't ID many of them by looks.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 am

smb2585 wrote:
MMM im no expert but I was going to guess Normal.. i thought this thread was one of those tricks you guys play for the dummies like me that can't ID many of them by looks.

hahaha...that's exactly what I was thinking!!! I've only got one ball, but it looked normal to me, but by only having one, I haven't really seen enough to know the differences, unless it's tremendously obvious!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 am

We have a few and I am getting better but sometimes they stump me because some look so similar to others..
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Need a better picture and a belly shot would help. I still say normal but as said has a lighter head.
Back to top Go down
Ball python

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:12 am

Looks a little like a pastel
Back to top Go down
Ball python

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 am

It lookalike my female pastel right before she sheds haha probably norm
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:58 pm

WOW... everyone says normal smfh cryingwithlaughter

Looks pastelish... to me anyway look near the bottom of the belly where it's curled up...
looks a bit orangeish/ creamy most pastels have that coloring near there belly's...

More/ better pics would help alot but imma say either a normal or pastel.... leaning towards pastel as that is what it looks like to me based of the picture givin... I agree lets see a belly shot and another pic without the sunlight drowning out the picture...
If it's a Female send her my way... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?   What kind of Ball python does this look like to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of Ball python does this look like to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: