VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great way to wake up

Go down 
+6
Lokielani
smd58
Don
ezekiel21
Focal
MADexotics
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

Great way to wake up Empty
PostSubject: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 am

I've had a rough few days with work and personal blah going on. But I got up this morning and checked the incubator to find this little guy... Always makes me feel better

Great way to wake up Babybe10
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Congrats!! What is it? A bearded?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Yup. The first to hatch out of a yellow phase citrus/red gold clutch. I'm very interested to see what kind of colors come out of it
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:37 pm

congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:44 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 pm

I've seen it hundreds of times now, but it still amazes me every time. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Everybody gets worked up over human babies and that just isn't me, but show me some animal babies and I'm totally excited Smile
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Ahh his head is enormous! And I second that, Lokie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:37 pm

very awesome picture. never seen one hatching.
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Really? I'll have to put up a few more of the whole process
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 pm

yea... this is my first year into reptiles... and we only have balls... i want a bearded dragon when we move Smile
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Here you go. Some more of the clutch emerging.... And when you're ready for a beardie you can come to me. I always have some. I have another clutch due next month and a female that should lay in the next couple weeks.

Great way to wake up Untitl10
Great way to wake up Baby410
Great way to wake up Baby310
Great way to wake up Baby210

The first one is by far my favorite. He crawled right out and hugged onto another egg. And I'm very fortunate to have an amazing camera that lets me get these close ups
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:17 am

That's a great bunch of shots.
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 am

I give all the credit to a 14 megapixel camera. I have little creative talent when it comes to photography
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:47 am

Since joining this forum and seeing a lot of the quality pictures taken, it has really stirred something in me. I now have my eye on a 14 megapixel Nikon that I hope to aquire before spring. I really want to go out in the field and take great pictures as well as the great close ups of babies and what nots.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Looks amazing! We will be moving next month and once we get the reptile room set up and see what we r working with, we will def be getting a bearded dragon because it's what i want. We may have it set up in our living room or our "chill" room... but I am soooo stinkin excited to get one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great way to wake up   Great way to wake up Empty

Back to top Go down

Great way to wake up
Page 1 of 1