VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from SW Va!

Go down 
+9
gatto152
Foster Reves
Lokielani
leftoflarry
smd58
Focal
smb2585
Don
rossreptiles
13 posters
AuthorMessage
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

Greetings from SW Va! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Im looking forward to meeting other herpers in Va. Im in South west Va. Im working on breeding my Boas and Balls. I have been a rodent breeder for locals and pet stores for 2 years(as well as food for my own snakes)I was a tattoo artist for many years but stopped tattooing to focus more on my animals...planning to open a reptile pet store in spring.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vinlandreptiles
Don

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Welcome! I get out that way from time to time. We have an office in Christiansburg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi & Welcome to VA Herps!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:37 am

Welcome aboard. I am in Fairlawn. Where are you planning on opening your store?
Chip
Back to top Go down
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:42 am

Hello Chip! On Peppers Ferry Rd. in Christiansburg.
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Well that is exciting and I certainly wish you the best of luck! I get most of my supplies and so forth either online or at shows but will make every attempt to give you as much business as I can. As a matter of fact I have to go over to C&P later this afternoon to pickup a few frozen rodents to tide me over until I get an order made. Too bad that you are not open now:) I mentioned in another thread that a friend and myself started a part time business ourselves. The official name is Majapahit Trading Company. We were selling online but have since decided to just vend at Daytona once a year. We are working, with varying degrees of success, with ball pythons, white oake ratsnakes, leachies, ancestral line leopard geckos, Eurydactylodes agricolae, and about six different species of Asian salamanders in addition to some other odds and ends. Anyway,I look forward to meeting you in your new store.
Chip
Back to top Go down
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:32 am

You went right past me to go to C&P pets. They get their feeder rodents from me sometimes. I got crickets from there today. I breed my own crickets and mealworms as well...but it takes a while for them to get big enough. Do you have any Ball pythons or Leopard Geckos for sale now? If you need rodents in the future give me a call 540-257-0302............Micah
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:35 am

Good to know about the rodents. I breed about eight different feeder insects myself so I do not use that many crickets. When I do I just buy a hundred from C&P for 6.00 and that lasts me for quite a while. The only babies that we have at the moment are leachies and bearded dragons (forgot to mention those in the previous post). I will give you a call when I need more mice.
Chip
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 pm

welcome im from bedford
Back to top Go down
cootees
cootees

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Welcome! Tattoos are great! Balls are great. I got my last bp's from a breeder in christiansburg several years ago. Loki Herp was the name of them if I remember right. Look forward to seeing your storefront open!
Back to top Go down
answerinbelle

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Awesome news about the store! I look forward to coming in as well.
Back to top Go down
DeborahBroadus
DeborahBroadus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Welcome! Too bad that you are so far away, but I look forward to interesting discussions as your plans progress! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.debscaptivebredballpythons.com
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 pm

I know the owner of Loki Herp...he is out of biz now. Need any feeders...just let me know. I also have some Ball pythons for sale /trade and Corns.
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:02 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from SW Va!   Greetings from SW Va! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from SW Va!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: