VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

February Herp of the Month Candidates

Go down 
+10
smd58
rossreptiles
smb2585
tommyc
leftoflarry
TheSnakeSpectrum
Don
MADexotics
Axolotl Girl
Focal
14 posters

February Herp of the Month
Axolotl Girl
February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap12%February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
MADexotics
February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap8%February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Don
February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap15%February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
TheSnakeSpectrum
February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap12%February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
leftoflarry
February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap8%February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
tommyc
February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap0%February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Focal
 12% [ 3 ]
rossreptiles
 8% [ 2 ]
JoeEllisReptiles
 8% [ 2 ]
Chuck H.
February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap4%February Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Cp3_Pythons
 8% [ 2 ]
Docwade87
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

February Herp of the Month Candidates Empty
PostSubject: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 am

Starting this a few days early this month since I will probably be out for the New Year. This month's theme will be VALENTINES DAY! (although not required for entry)

Ever-changing Rules:

1. Votes can be changed at any time.

2. Your entry CANNOT be changed after it has been voted on. ONLY ONE PICTURE PER MEMBER

3. The sooner you get your photo up in the beginning of the month, the higher the visibility and more votes

4. The photographer should own the picture. Photo's stolen off the internet will not be accepted. Pictures of wildlife, museums, zoo's , field collections, and aquariums are fine, as long as they were taken by you.

5. Voting starts at the beginning of the month and ends at the end of the month. Winner is chosen the first day of the next month

Ready set go!!

Last edited by Focal on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Axolotl Girl
Established Member
Established Member
Axolotl Girl

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:27 am

February Herp of the Month Candidates Lotls_12

I love this picture of my little girl, even if she looks a bit angry with me in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:06 pm

February Herp of the Month Candidates Ty210

A little Beardie love in the air. My favorite male Falcor telling me to back off from his favorite female Typhon
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:07 pm

February Herp of the Month Candidates IMG_0118
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
TheSnakeSpectrum
Established Member
Established Member
TheSnakeSpectrum

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Photobucket
Here's mine! I took this in the backyard with a pickerel frog I think...not positive. I didn't really do much research on the frog, but he sure wasn't camera shy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 pm

February Herp of the Month Candidates N507779488_1474644_4660926
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
tommyc

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:27 pm

February Herp of the Month Candidates Bearde17
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Very nice tommyc!

My entry (we are working on full sleeves for Don Smile ):

February Herp of the Month Candidates F25e5300
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:15 pm

*gasp* Nick did you cut his hair??? It doesn't look all crazy curly like it has before?!?!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Yes, unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
rossreptiles
rossreptiles

PostSubject: February Herp of the month candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 pm

February Herp of the Month Candidates SAM_2815
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vinlandreptiles
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 am

I am not happy with you Nick for doing that. But atleast its still curly Very Happy He is so stinkin cute.

Sorry to go off topic but it shocked me...
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Great pictures going up this month,going to be hard to chose.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 pm

smd58 wrote:
Great pictures going up this month,going to be hard to chose.

I agree. I might have to find a way to start giving everyone two votes lol!
Back to top Go down
JoeEllisReptiles
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
JoeEllisReptiles

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am

I hope you guys are ready for this one!!

Joe Ellis

AKA JOSIE BALLS
Back to top Go down
JoeEllisReptiles
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
JoeEllisReptiles

PostSubject: Fantasy Frog   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:43 am

Here is a nice little Fantasy Frog.... Look at it in full size to appreciate it..... Picture taken with a point and shoot.....

February Herp of the Month Candidates DSCN0182

Joe Ellis
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am

OOOO he's cute. I want one when we move Smile
Back to top Go down
Chuck H.
Chuck H.

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Well, here goes nothing...

"Love is in the air...."

February Herp of the Month Candidates KnightAnolesMating
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:14 am

February Herp of the Month Candidates Hjmmmm10

Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 pm

can I still enter in for this one??
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Sure can. I'll put your slot in now and you can add the pic when you see this.
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Here is my entry for February/Valentines day!!

February Herp of the Month Candidates DSC_0433
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 am

Vary cool shot,good luck.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Running out of time get your votes in. Got some super shot this month, so choosing is hard. So hard I just made up my mind tonight.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 am

Bumpity bump bump
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 am

Congrats Don!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Herp of the Month Candidates   February Herp of the Month Candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

February Herp of the Month Candidates
Page 1 of 1