VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

airborne diesase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: airborne diesase   airborne diesase EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:48 pm

anyone know of a snake diesase that is airborne and deadly? my friend has lost 4 snakes today. and she says its some kinda of airborne thing that has no syptoms till about 24 hours before they die? i cant find anything on google wondering what your thoughts are on the subject. i personaly think shes full of crap seeing how she owes me a snake
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: Re: airborne diesase   airborne diesase EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Did they all die the same day? Sounds like a user end error if they did. Were they pythons? IBD moves swiftly within pythons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: Re: airborne diesase   airborne diesase EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm

yes they did burns and retics and one ball what is this ibd
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: Re: airborne diesase   airborne diesase EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Inclusion body disease: http://www.anapsid.org/ibd.html

It takes a while in boa's but I heard it's swift in pythons. Four snakes in one day is kinda hard to believe. How long has she had the snakes and when was her recent addition? Does she properly quarantine?
Back to top Go down
jamesearl
jamesearl

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: Re: airborne diesase   airborne diesase EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:12 pm

wow that is so horrible to hear and i can't really get my mind around that. Did it all just happen today? Were they all kept in the same place and if so how many more did the person have that did not die if any? Have they all eaten at the same time on the same food from the same place? This is very hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: Re: airborne diesase   airborne diesase EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 pm

im still trying to wrap my head around it too and i dont feel like im gettin all the info. I dont know if any other snakeshave died im pretty sure they were all housed seperatly, im just pissed cause i had one of her snakes at my house and am super worried that it may have been passed on to mine. that snake was not housed with any of my own snakes but i did touch her and mine with out washing my hands inbetween.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: Re: airborne diesase   airborne diesase EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Focal X wrote:
Inclusion body disease: http://www.anapsid.org/ibd.html

It takes a while in boa's but I heard it's swift in pythons. Four snakes in one day is kinda hard to believe. How long has she had the snakes and when was her recent addition? Does she properly quarantine?

Four snake's in one day and in 3 diffrent species.... Does sound a lil funny But with some type's of mold may have that affect there's alot that could of caused the passing Like prev/ stated maybe the food was tainted? Alot could or may of been the cause but 4 snake's dying in one day that are of 3 diffrent speice's does sound off IMO.....
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: Re: airborne diesase   airborne diesase EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Did she roach/flea bomb her house? Spray for insects? There has to be some anomaly to have cause this. That's weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

airborne diesase Empty
PostSubject: Re: airborne diesase   airborne diesase Empty

Back to top Go down

airborne diesase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: