VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sulcata's-vet in stafford area?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sue t

sulcata's-vet in stafford area? Empty
PostSubject: sulcata's-vet in stafford area?   sulcata's-vet in stafford area? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:05 pm

hi-i have 2 sulcata's now 5 yrs old-34lbs. and 20 lbs.-male/female-does anyone know of a good torti vet in the stafford area??
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: sulcata's-vet in stafford area?   sulcata's-vet in stafford area? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:15 pm

I found this link...

http://www.repticzone.com/articles/vets/Virginia.html

Hope you can find it useful...
Back to top Go down
sue t

PostSubject: thanks for the help   sulcata's-vet in stafford area? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:36 pm

i looked up the vets and the closest doesn't work there anymore-he is the one i started with-but i'll try the fairfax vets-thanks again
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: sulcata's-vet in stafford area?   sulcata's-vet in stafford area? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Np Im still trying to find some more that actually specialize in sculta's in the area...
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: sulcata's-vet in stafford area?   sulcata's-vet in stafford area? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 am

At Charlottesville Veterinary Hospital there is a doc named Janice Raab, she is supposedly good with reptiles. I took one of my first monitors to her, she seemed knowledgeable, but Ducky was wild caught and pretty bad when I took him in, we think he contracted something from a gnarly tick in his cloaca (who knows how long it was there) and he died, despite meds and fluids. It's a little out of the way, but you could call and get a feel for how much she knows about torties.
Back to top Go down
Mike.OutbackReptiles
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: sulcata's-vet in stafford area?   sulcata's-vet in stafford area? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Scott Stahl in Fairfax is a great reptile/avian vet. It's a bit of a jog up 95 from stafford but worth it in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/the.surreal.deal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sulcata's-vet in stafford area?   sulcata's-vet in stafford area? Empty

Back to top Go down

sulcata's-vet in stafford area?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Turtle/Tortoise/Amphibian Discussion-
Jump to: