VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society

Go down 
+6
smb2585
Lokielani
Focal
Don
smd58
leftoflarry
10 posters
AuthorMessage
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Wanted to say hi to everyone here. When you get a chance check out our website and come on out and have some fun herpin' with us!
www.vaherpsociety.com

Cheers,
Larry Mendoza
President
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Welcome, sounds like fun. Checked out the web site, vary nice good info and some great refence pictures on native stuff.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Welcome. I recently joined and look forward to joining you on a survey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:13 am

Welcome Larry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 am

Hi Larry! Smile
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:48 am

Hi!!! Welcome! Checked out your site the other day actually. Very nice pictures
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:16 am

Hello Larry,
I remember meeting you at the fall meeting (I was the one with the salamanders). I was wondering when these two groups would start having some cross over.
chip
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:30 am

Foster Reves wrote:
Hello Larry,
I remember meeting you at the fall meeting (I was the one with the salamanders). I was wondering when these two groups would start having some cross over.
chip

Hi Chip,

I got an invite from the owner of this forum yesterday as a matter of fact, so I decided to join. I see there is another long time member that posts here regularly jw. I'll try to stop by as much as I can. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:31 am

Welcome! Look forward to joining you on a survey
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 am

MADexotics wrote:
Welcome! Look forward to joining you on a survey

Would love to have ya on one of our surveys!!!
Back to top Go down
fuzz
Established Member+
Established Member+

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey Larry!

Good to see you here. I'd bet the members would enjoy seeing pics of your collection.
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 pm

jw wrote:
Hey Larry!

Good to see you here. I'd bet the members would enjoy seeing pics of your collection.

Well hello jw. I figured it was you...after seeing the pics you posted...(hint) your name is at the bottom of all of them...lol. Yeah the host of the site emailed me yesterday so I decided to check it out. I wasn't aware of this site, I'm glad it's here. I will post pics up as soon as I figure out how to make them small enough. I'm not a computer oriented person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society   Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Virginia Herpetological Society
Page 1 of 1