VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Took some pictures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Took some pictures Empty
PostSubject: Took some pictures   Took some pictures EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Coxi are hard to get there fast as heck.
Took some pictures DSC00165
Took some pictures DSC00162
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Took some pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures   Took some pictures EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:14 pm

That is beautiful!!! My fav colors are orange and black Smile
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

Took some pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures   Took some pictures EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:52 am

That is an amazing looking animal !!!
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Took some pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures   Took some pictures EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:42 am

Wow...... That's all I can say.......
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Took some pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures   Took some pictures EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Have one pair, came from pro exotic before the fire. should go next year. one of my fav none ball.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

Took some pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures   Took some pictures EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Wow, it's gorgeous! I'd like to know some things about this species. Are they expensive? Care?
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Took some pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures   Took some pictures EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 pm

I keep them as per Pro Exotic. They are so easy, Mine are both a little jumpy like garters.

I payed 475.00 for yearlings,

Day temps- 68-85 degrees F
Night temps- 64-72 degrees F

Setup- A good soil substrate works great for adults, well moistened. Cypress Mulch also works well. We use paper towels or Cypress for hatchlings. Small, tight hide spots, good sized water dish, separate hide spot with moistened sphagnum moss. Be sure to maintain higher humidity areas, and be sure to have LOWER temp areas to offset your warmer areas.

Daily care- Keep substrate and sphagnum misted, moisture is important. Spot clean as necessary.

Feeding- Feed one appropriately sized mouse once a week. Thawed prey items are typically fine, these are very enthusiastic eaters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Took some pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took some pictures   Took some pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Took some pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: