VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ballbids.com

Go down 
+2
Focal
Jabberwocky Dragons
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

Ballbids.com Empty
PostSubject: Ballbids.com   Ballbids.com EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Didn't see a thread here yet so wanted to write a quick post in case anybody hasn't seen the ongoing discussions and was being lured in. It appears that at worst, this site is a scam and at best, it is being run by fools who have no idea how to properly care for either animals or their customers (or targets).

Much more can be found here:

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?160471-Ballbids.com

A Thank You to Don for his thorough, systematic breakdown of their TOS cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Ballbids.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballbids.com   Ballbids.com EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 pm

I've been reading up on it. Very interesting as to the details revealed. Just a couple days ago, nobody knew anything about them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

Ballbids.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballbids.com   Ballbids.com EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 pm

I checked it out yesterday. Does strike me as some sort of scam. Not that I would buy an animal from someone I didn't know
Back to top Go down
Don

Ballbids.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballbids.com   Ballbids.com EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:28 pm

For some reason, the idea of someone who thinks proper husbandry is an aquarium, heat pad with no thermostat and four snakes in the same tank, really irked me. There is no way that they could be caring for the animals they are flipping.

If this were my business model, I would have the most generous and lenient terms and conditions in the industry. After all, the profit margins are gigantic, you can afford to be generous in your model. Even if you refunded every snake purchased through the auction, you still make a killing.

The two people who are doing this are scam artists and give our hobby a bad name. They will not get a penny from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

Ballbids.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballbids.com   Ballbids.com EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Their entire business model looks as if it would be a GREAT method of spreading mites, cryptosporidium, IBD and other nasties into the collections of others.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Ballbids.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballbids.com   Ballbids.com EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:37 pm

very disturbing. glad we generally dont deal with people that we have never met before. alot of crazy people in the world but ones that do not give our hobby a good name really urk my nerves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ballbids.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballbids.com   Ballbids.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballbids.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion :: Business Discussion-
Jump to: