VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Humidifier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Humidifier Empty
PostSubject: Humidifier   Humidifier EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:16 am

Does anyone use a humidifier? I just bought a Vicks humidifier from Bed Bath and Beyond and it works ok I guess. It has the room at 66% humidity but I have it running 24 hrs. Also, it is kind of loud. Does anyone have any suggestions for a better one?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Humidifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidifier   Humidifier EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 am

I don't have any suggestions for a better one, but I am using two of those Vicks-style humidifiers on a timer so one goes off at noon and one at midnight. Just a tip I learned, if the humidity isn't high enough or flowing quick enough, you can add a few pinches of salt to speed things up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
kpphilpot

Humidifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidifier   Humidifier EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:37 am

I have a few cool air mist humidifiers with connected tubing to pump it into a tank (or multiple tanks). They are easy to make and work well. I am selling them starting at $20, if you are interested let me know.

K. Patrice Philpot, MaEd
Exceptional Social Studies Teacher
804 402-3356
kpphilpot@yahoo.com
Petersburg, VA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Humidifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humidifier   Humidifier Empty

Back to top Go down

Humidifier
Page 1 of 1