VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

awesome mojaves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:43 am

ok, how much would you guys say a pair of these guys would be worth?

awesome mojaves Mojofemale_1

awesome mojaves Mojo_1
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:32 am

That top one is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:34 am

MADKATTER wrote:
That top one is gorgeous.

aint she..... you didnt answer my question though Sad
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:38 am

Are those the "gold blush?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:46 am

Focal X wrote:
Are those the "gold blush?"

yep.... they aint mine tho, i was just curious what everyone thought
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Honestly, I don't think they are anything special to justify the price. Mojaves vary so much it may just be a normal, but they are visually striking. Have any combo's been influenced by this line?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:24 pm

I am not familiar with "gold blush" mojaves. How about 5 bucks for both. Cash! Right now! Just kidding. I honestly couldn't give you an answer because like Nick said, if there blushing hasn't influenced how the offspring look then they are just real pretty mojaves. Hey, that could be the start of a new "Herping Deliverance" movie. Dueling banjos and "Boooy! You sure do have a perty Mojave!" I think I am on to something.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Hahaha...I really need to see that movie. But seeing as Ball Pythons are originally African, somehow they don't quite fit the hillbilly analogy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Sponsored content

awesome mojaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: awesome mojaves   awesome mojaves Empty

Back to top Go down

awesome mojaves
Page 1 of 1