VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rodent euthanizer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Rodent euthanizer  Empty
PostSubject: Rodent euthanizer    Rodent euthanizer  EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:48 pm

Looking for a kill box setup to humanly euthanize surplus rats. Not afraid of DYI but would prefer a well built set up. Don't really need volume so smaller unit will do just fine.

Last edited by CM5150 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Rodent euthanizer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rodent euthanizer    Rodent euthanizer  EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Was able to make one out of a few common materials. Took a rubber made container and secured a valve to it. Purchased a co2 tire inflator (genuine inovations ultraflate avaliable at REI and Walmart for 15) and it works great. I picked this unit because it uses the non threaded co2 cart rages avaliable at Walmart (40 for $17).

If anyone was looking for an inexpensive humane way to do FT this is your answer. I use 1 co2 per 6 rats. Could likely do more but this seems to work well. Entire process takes a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

Rodent euthanizer
Page 1 of 1