VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me

Go down 
+2
DaganGecko
gatto152
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me Empty
PostSubject: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 am

Who needs a Night Stand When you can have a 10 bin rack next to your bed Shocked

Picked this up today had to drive 3 hours but it was well worth it

Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me 1322610886294
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:04 am

Ooo I'm jealous! Great pickup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:25 am

hahaha, thats funny..... my wife is sitting next to me and she said there is no way, i guess im sticking to nightstands
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 am

ezekiel21 wrote:
hahaha, thats funny..... my wife is sitting next to me and she said there is no way, i guess im sticking to nightstands

But Ryans Wife What if They have nightmares i gotta wake up and get to them quickly ❤
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

I could use two one for each side, but i too dont think the wife would go for it.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:50 am

Why does everyone seem to know Ryan's wife but me? And how come I'm a lady who wouldn't mind snake racks as night stands or even coffee tables, but somehow I'm with a gent who has lost interest in reptiles?

Darn you snake guys! Darn you! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:15 am

DaganGecko wrote:
Why does everyone seem to know Ryan's wife but me? And how come I'm a lady who wouldn't mind snake racks as night stands or even coffee tables, but somehow I'm with a gent who has lost interest in reptiles?

Darn you snake guys! Darn you! Rolling Eyes

lol, i was thinking the same thing..... how does everyone know my wife..... nvm, maybe i dont want to know. thats funny because i gave up on finding a women who liked reptiles....... they continuously evaded me.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:16 am

gatto152 wrote:
ezekiel21 wrote:

But Ryans Wife What if They have nightmares i gotta wake up and get to them quickly ❤

my wife thinks ur hilarious..... but that still wouldnt work.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 am

What is funny is that we have discussed putting a rack in our room but with a possible move in approx 6 months, no sense in doing that... but amazing idea!!! we use the top of our racks (they are in our living room) for tables or shelves sometimes too lol. Just last night I realized there was a cup of soda on top.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:16 am

Wait 'til you wake up in the middle of the night when one of your snakes starts farting. No joke. It really happens and shocked me at first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:24 am

LMAO Interesting..
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:20 am

Haha Nick I heard that the other day. I came to visit my parents so all of the reptiles are in the same room with me (yes, unfortunately they travel quite a lot!) My Cinny gave a nice long fart one night. I was embarrassed even though I was the only person in the room. Hahaha.

Also at night all of the geckos go THUNK THUNK around their cages (since they are nocturnal), and I actually have trouble sleeping because I worry whether my breeding pair are fighting (they squawk!)
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:55 am

That is crazy Dagan!! I cant wait till we have more space and expand lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me   Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Needs a Night Stand.. Not Me
Page 1 of 1