VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kamel spiders! This is a must for tarantula hobbyists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate82

Kamel spiders!  This is a must for tarantula hobbyists Empty
PostSubject: Kamel spiders! This is a must for tarantula hobbyists   Kamel spiders!  This is a must for tarantula hobbyists EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Hey guys, went over the weekend to warrenton, va to meet and purchase some new tarantulas from Alfie kamel @ Kamel spiders. After he gave us the tour and answered ALL of my questions we came home with 6 new tarantulas. I highly recommend this guy, he is not just another vendor but has a true passion for what he does and it shows. It was a 2 hour trip there and well worth it. If spiders, scorpion or geckos are your thing than make time to go see him and you will not be disappointed. Huge selection, very fair prices and just an all around good guy. Website is Kamel spiders and on Facebook as well. Check him out!
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Kamel spiders!  This is a must for tarantula hobbyists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamel spiders! This is a must for tarantula hobbyists   Kamel spiders!  This is a must for tarantula hobbyists EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:10 pm

I met him at the Richmnd show a few weeks back and can honestly say I had a great conversation with him even though I had no intention of bringing home a spider. Was very informative / knowledgable.
Back to top Go down

Kamel spiders! This is a must for tarantula hobbyists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Invertebrate Discussion-
Jump to: