VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A couple of Monitor questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

A couple of Monitor questions Empty
PostSubject: A couple of Monitor questions   A couple of Monitor questions EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:02 am

Both my Savannah and my Roughneck are highly interested in butter, to the point where the Roughneck will play in it, but doesn't, as far as I can tell, eat it.
Any ideas on that?

Also, I was told at the last reptile show that the Savannah I bought likes fruit (!?) but so far, has turned down strawberries. Not totally surprising really, but have you ever seen a Savannah eat fruit, and if so, what kind?

My Roughneck likes milk, tries to eat it, as opposed to drinking it. I suspect this is because it's white, like mice, but who knows? I have some odd monitors...
Back to top Go down
http://plaguedbethyangel.blogspot.com

A couple of Monitor questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: