VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Bedding For a Ball Python

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Best Bedding For a Ball Python Empty
PostSubject: Best Bedding For a Ball Python   Best Bedding For a Ball Python EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Hey everyone. I just wanted to know your thoughts on what type of bedding is the best for ball pythons. I was using aspen until a vet told me that I should switch it to paper so I did that. Let me know what you think is best.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
ProjectPython
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Bedding For a Ball Python   Best Bedding For a Ball Python EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 am

Half of my collection is on paper and the other half (adults) is on cypress. I found that the dry air in the fall and winter causes a lot of bad sheds. Cypress has pretty much solved that problem for me.

Paper is my favorite for a lot of reasons and I will keep a BP on it for as long as possible. If they shed well, they may never get moved onto cypress. But I have it on hand as an option.

I like the look, feel, and price of aspen but it can be dusty and it is quick to mold.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Best Bedding For a Ball Python   Best Bedding For a Ball Python EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:28 pm

I have my colubrids on aspen since they don't need the high humidity my ball pythons do. The ball pythons are all on newspaper. I reserve cypress for my Brazilian Rainbow boas as they need 75% humidity or higher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
neeckow123
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Best Bedding For a Ball Python   Best Bedding For a Ball Python EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:00 am

Ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Bedding For a Ball Python   Best Bedding For a Ball Python Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Bedding For a Ball Python
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: