VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Leo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jenlb714

New Leo Empty
PostSubject: New Leo   New Leo EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Just adopted another leo. This time got a female. Haven't named her yet, but here she is! I'm quite excited to have found her!
Attachments
New Leo AttachmentIMAG2491.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(42 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

New Leo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leo   New Leo EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:51 pm

sweet looking gecko!
Back to top Go down
jenlb714

New Leo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leo   New Leo EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Thanks! Shes a sweetheart too! She's still getting used to her surroundings and is a little freaked out by the move but she seems to be handling things ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Leo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Leo   New Leo Empty

Back to top Go down

New Leo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: