VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Booking Company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

New Booking Company Empty
PostSubject: New Booking Company   New Booking Company EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Hey guys! For any of you musicians, I am starting a new booking company for Harrisonburg and the surrounding areas. If you're in a band and looking for some shows around here give my page a like and I'd be happy to help you out!

www.facebook.com/thatstoughbooking
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: New Booking Company   New Booking Company EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Best of luck in your new venture!
Years ago bluegrass music seemed big in Harrisonburg is that still the case?
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: New Booking Company   New Booking Company EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:40 pm

I love bluegrass music. As a kid I spent time in my great grandmother's bluegrass barn in Georgia. Every Saturday night bands from all over the east coast would play there. My mothers cousin played for Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver before starting 3rd Time Out. JW if you like bluegrass google "The Bishops Bluegrass Vestival" that is held in Orkney Springs, VA every year.
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: New Booking Company   New Booking Company EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: New Booking Company   New Booking Company EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:04 pm

JW, there is still definitely a bluegrass/folk scene here, but it's expanded a lot in the past few years, thankfully. The music around town is pretty eclectic at this point which is great. The music downtown dropped off for a couple of years, but is making quite the comeback. Some of the best musicians I have seen and played with have come out of this town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Booking Company   New Booking Company Empty

Back to top Go down

New Booking Company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: