VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus Empty
PostSubject: Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus   Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:17 pm

Do you guys and gals know the difference between hibernating Gilas and Timbers? NOTHING! They are pretty lazy all year round Very Happy .
Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus 5106f88125e038dd0d68e8a91194cdf9_zps31abf760

Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus D1df93ca63b0964a5a232876dcb2e125_zpsbe359f41

Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus 3cfb3135798bde1337ecbeee2d78aacb_zpsfcd03dad
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus   Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Those are very neat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus   Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:24 am

Thanks Focal!
I truly feel blessed for every day I am able to work with such fascinating animals.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus   Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:13 am

How old is the gila?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus   Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:34 pm

The monsters can get itchy toes whereas the timber rattler....

Great looking animals!

Back to top Go down
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus   Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Focal,
They are 3 years old. A good friend of mine produced them and I ended up with them in a round about way. Isn't it funny how things work that way?

JW,
You got me there Very Happy . They're all still lazy though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus   Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus Empty

Back to top Go down

Hibernating Suspectum and Horridus
Page 1 of 1