VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heloderma yearlings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

Heloderma yearlings Empty
PostSubject: Heloderma yearlings   Heloderma yearlings EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Feeding day for group one of the 2013 animals. I find these guys to be extremely addictive. I never can bring myself to get rid of excess animals LOL.

Heloderma yearlings Ffa022dd6353f48254c0333743e35625_zpse4f1c88d

Heloderma yearlings Fde1bb921d3dbc1a36e8c9c8627f8244_zpse1a080c9

Heloderma yearlings 8a6227c30799e0c11e168fe005546277_zpsd729a27e

Heloderma yearlings 9d18a8ef1273f79d71325dc2dbbfea37_zps0d8cfb46

Heloderma yearlings 0b6fc966b3c875b044cf9d92c1583014_zps1a782292

Heloderma yearlings 088d9d051cb9d4cfb31e89227af0d70f_zps0a243c51
Back to top Go down
Cdavis503
Cdavis503

PostSubject: Re: Heloderma yearlings   Heloderma yearlings EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Man, I can't wait to get one of these in the future.
So damn awesome!
Back to top Go down
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Heloderma yearlings   Heloderma yearlings EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Thanks Cody!
Heloderma are one of those magical animals for me. When I was 6 years old my parents bought me a series of Time Life books that included one volume dedicated to just reptiles. Within those pages was a photo of a Gila Monster and it sparked sheer amazement in my young mind. Those early days started a lifelong passion that borders on obsession. My dad would take me on amazing herping adventures and my mom would pretend to be amazed at the treasures I'd bring home to keep for a short time.
Fast forward three and a half decades and time has changed much in my life. My parents are now gone and my old herping grounds are now paved. I still have the fond memories, the set of books that started it all, and my very own Monsters that I get to work with every day Wink
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Heloderma yearlings   Heloderma yearlings EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Those are awesome! Gilas are on my list of musts in my lifetime
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Cdavis503
Cdavis503

PostSubject: Re: Heloderma yearlings   Heloderma yearlings EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 pm

That's really awesome, sounds like you've been quite the herper! I've always loved animals, especially reptiles and it's great to see so many people share that!
would you say these have been your favorite species to work with? Or, what are some of your favorite species you've kept over the years?
Back to top Go down
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Heloderma yearlings   Heloderma yearlings EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Cody,
Heloderma are far and away my favorite species to work with. I have truly been blessed with the good fortune of having had the opportunity to work with, and produce many wonderful species, but if I had to pick my favorite projects I'd go with the following:
Burmese and Indian Star Tortoises
Radiated Tortoises
Kimberly Rock Monitors
McCords Box Turtle
Pink Tongue Skinks
Prehensile Tail Skinks

That's the short list of top favorites. As you can see, there aren't any snakes on my top picks but I work with and LOVE several different types.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heloderma yearlings   Heloderma yearlings Empty

Back to top Go down

Heloderma yearlings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: