VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Va Beach!

Go down 
+4
Ginvbch
Deedle
BenVizi
jenlb714
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jenlb714

Hello from Va Beach! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Hello! Im Jenn! New to the site, only been on for a few days. Not new to the reptile world though, grew up with them (owned all sorts, pretty much lived in a Zoo of all types of animals, not just reptiles) but just started getting back into them today with the adoption of my very first Leo! Im excited! Anyways, happy to be here, looking forward to learning all I can about my new little Leo and re-entering the reptile world again!
Attachments
Hello from Va Beach! AttachmentStanlee.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(97 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by jenlb714 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BenVizi
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Congrats on your pick up and welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Welcome to the forum! Post a pic of your Leo.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
SageIguana13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Welcome!!! We have a zoo too i have dogs horse and the newest is an Iguana. Your little leo is adorable!!! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Va Beach!   Hello from Va Beach! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Va Beach!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: