VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extra sm/med rats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Extra sm/med rats Empty
PostSubject: Extra sm/med rats   Extra sm/med rats EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:14 pm

I have around 10 small/medium rats if anyone is intrested. I'm in chesterfield and could possibly meet you in that area. They are a little to big for me to feed.

Send me a pm if your intrested in picking them up.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Extra sm/med rats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra sm/med rats   Extra sm/med rats EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Forgot to mention these are free. Not asking for anything as they are too big for me to use.
Back to top Go down
CM5150
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Extra sm/med rats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra sm/med rats   Extra sm/med rats EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:55 pm

These are gone. May have more in a few weeks. Have a nice production and some outgrow my collection before they get fed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra sm/med rats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra sm/med rats   Extra sm/med rats Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra sm/med rats
Page 1 of 1