VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October: Herp of the Month Winner

Go down 
+2
Deedle
Focal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

October: Herp of the Month Winner Empty
PostSubject: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 pm

October Herp of the Month Winner:
JW!!!

October: Herp of the Month Winner 28CEB107-E43D-41C5-8613-74709349B32E_zpsnqjujyvy

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Grats!
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:03 am

Well deserved JW I don't think anything fits it better IMO anyway... unless there was a cobra in there LoL
Back to top Go down
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Great photo!
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed the photo. I'll have to get me a handful of king cobras for next year.
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Those look like king cobras to me.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:50 am

They're just venomous ball pythons Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October: Herp of the Month Winner   October: Herp of the Month Winner Empty

Back to top Go down

October: Herp of the Month Winner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room :: 
Herp of the Month Winner
-
Jump to: