VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thayeri Kingsnake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackins

Thayeri Kingsnake Empty
PostSubject: Thayeri Kingsnake   Thayeri Kingsnake EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:31 am

My first snake. He's amazingly docile and handles well. Just a Thayeri Kingsnake.

I tried to take pictures but as can be seen from this photo; he wasn't about to cooperate.

Thayeri Kingsnake Tumblr_n90ncn9Mvm1qfg66xo3_500
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

Thayeri Kingsnake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayeri Kingsnake   Thayeri Kingsnake EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:25 am

Nice looking critter. I really like my kings - they're easy to handle, easy to keep, and not picky eaters!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
cornsnakes2014
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Thayeri Kingsnake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayeri Kingsnake   Thayeri Kingsnake EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Jackins

Thayeri Kingsnake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayeri Kingsnake   Thayeri Kingsnake EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Ate his first meal with me today. One fuzzy and hopper. I'm hoping to have him fully transitioned over to hoppers soon. His previous owners had him eating nothing but fuzzies forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thayeri Kingsnake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayeri Kingsnake   Thayeri Kingsnake Empty

Back to top Go down

Thayeri Kingsnake
Page 1 of 1