VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New from Harrisonburg!!

Go down 
+4
Focal
Grymm
Deedle
jareddtampa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

New from Harrisonburg!! Empty
PostSubject: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Hello all! I've been on here for a little while now, but just now starting to post some stuff! I just posted some back yard finds in field herping!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Welcome! What kind of snake is that in your avatar?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Black snake. I caught it at a music festival in winchester.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:33 am

Hi 

I'm about 20 miles north of Winchester, just over the WV border.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:37 am

Awesome! I actually live in Harrisonburg, was just there visiting
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:26 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
tortoiselady

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Hey...I just joined in...Down in the Waynesboro area! We're having trouble finding a cherry head or redfoot tortoise...Any suggestions?
Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Check out the VA reptile classifieds on facebook. Turtles and tortoises are not really my area, but I'm sure someone on there will be able to help you out or at least point you in the right direction! Here is the link for the group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/vareptiles/ Good luck and welcome!
Back to top Go down
tortoiselady

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:11 pm

thanks alot...trying that now!
Back to top Go down
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Not a problem! Hope you find what you're looking for! There is also a tortoise and turtle classifieds topic on here under the classifieds. Post what you're looking for there and someone on here may be able to help as well!
Back to top Go down
Raynva77
Raynva77

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:40 am

welcome jared, i'm down the road from you in waynesboro.
Back to top Go down
jareddtampa
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
jareddtampa

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:29 am

Hey neighbor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Harrisonburg!!   New from Harrisonburg!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Harrisonburg!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: