VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

frst step to a buisness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

frst step to a buisness Empty
PostSubject: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:00 am

college orientation today for buisness management at itt. always wanted my own buisness. not quite sure what type i want yet though. but im def gonna look into the reptiles possibly. hopefully by the end of the year i will have an idea if its a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 pm

So started class yet?
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Good job! The first step is to research and learn. And, the learning never stops. I've got an MBA and still learn more about running businesses every day. Life long learners are going to rule the world!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:51 pm

have not started class yet. starts dec 5th at itt tech.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 am

ax2austin wrote:
have not started class yet. starts dec 5th at itt tech.

it starts on my b-day!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 am

Lol I have always said never produce reptiles with the intention of making money, or you are doomed. This is not entirely true, but people do seem to put very high expectations in the amount of money they can make from reptiles. The leo market had pretty much tanked, as have the crested and some other rhac markets as well. The ball python market is still going strong but there seems to be the problem of more animals of lower/simple/single morphs being produced than there are buyers for them. If you are truly interested in having a reptile business, make sure to buy QUALITY stock from the very beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:46 am

I agree do it for the love the fun its going to hard to make a living on animals theses days, in the 70/80's they were not many around. You made big money, but even then the animals got over produced and droped in value. Even today if you watch the ball market some morphs are dropping. Spiders and albinos are good examples. The high end stuff is cool but can cost big dollars, there has to be people out the that will spend the money. If not what good is it to have four 5000.00 animals that you can't sell. Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:57 am

And a good two cents it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frst step to a buisness   frst step to a buisness Empty

Back to top Go down

frst step to a buisness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion :: Business Discussion-
Jump to: