VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeEllisReptiles
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
JoeEllisReptiles

SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  Empty
PostSubject: SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......    SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:28 am

STEVE IS A LITTLE MORE RESERVED THAN I AM...... I GUESS THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH AGE cryingwithlaughter WELL I WANT TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT THIS GREAT WISE BIKER MAN OF WISDOM HAS HELPED BOTH OF US ACHIEVE.... WE WOULD NOT BE WHERE WE ARE AT WITHOUT HIM.

JUST A FEW.... IF YOU WANT MORE LET US KNOW AND I WILL SHOW STEVE HOW TO USE HIS CAMERA FOR ITS MAIN PURPOSE!!!

LOOKING BACK AT RECORDS I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST A WEIRD PASTEL... MIGHT BE A LEOPARD PASTEL TWEAKED OUT BY A COMBO
SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  DSC03277B

RINGER LEOPARD
SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  LeopardRingerFemale2011
SUPER DARK LEOPARD
SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  FemaleLeopardOdd2011
SOME LEOPARDS AND WEIRD OFFSPRING
SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  DSC02198
LEOPARD SPIDER AND LEOPARD BEE CLUTCH
SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  DSC02580

THESE ARE JUST A FEW PICS OF A FEW MORPHS WE ARE WORKING WITH....WE CO-OWN THESE TOGETHER... WHO WANTS TO SEE WHAT IS NEXT........

JOE ELLIS
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......    SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:14 am

i love the lepoard ringer
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......    SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:58 am

Nice. Leopards are very interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......    SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:54 am

Leopards are pretty cool. I may have to add some of those down the road. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......    SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......  Empty

Back to top Go down

SMD58/JOEELLISREPTILES PROJECTS.......
Page 1 of 1