VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So stoked - lemonblast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Running_Elk
Established Member
Established Member

So stoked - lemonblast Empty
PostSubject: So stoked - lemonblast   So stoked - lemonblast EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:54 pm

My boyfriend Max and I have considered a female lemonblast ball python for some time. We have mostly boys because boys are less expensive and we really have a collection of pets. However, if we got a lemonblast, we wanted a female because we have been toying with the idea of breeding in the distant future, and her and my bumblebee could make killer bees, which are completely awesome. Anyways, a local pet store was selling a very cool female for 375, which is a reasonable-ish price. I wanted to surprise Max for his birthday (tomorrow) and a few days ago I started looking online for a lemonblast female, via kingsnake classified and breeders' websites. I found a few for a bit cheaper shipped than the pet store (300 to 350). Then I found one Mike Wilbanks was selling on a reptile auction site and have been watching her for a few days. I just won! I seriously won the auction and got her for 170 shipped! I am beyond stoked right now! The auction site is ReptileRing...I've never used it before but Mike Wilbanks has a stellar reputation, so I don't feel sketched out about getting her at such a low price or from a site I've never used. I can't believe it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: So stoked - lemonblast   So stoked - lemonblast EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Reptile Ring is legit, it's not busy. Kinda a failure to lauch
Back to top Go down
Running_Elk
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: So stoked - lemonblast   So stoked - lemonblast EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:56 pm

That's probably why I won. Lots of good stuff on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So stoked - lemonblast   So stoked - lemonblast Empty

Back to top Go down

So stoked - lemonblast
Page 1 of 1