VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lesbian crestie...or bullying?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

Lesbian crestie...or bullying? Empty
PostSubject: Lesbian crestie...or bullying?   Lesbian crestie...or bullying? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Facepalm I know, I know...

Well, after taking a bit of a hiatus, I'm back! And with a question/concern. First, my two cresties have been doing very well and gained plenty of weight. Now I thought both were females but I'm now questioning this. I know one, possibly both, may be laying eggs, but this past weekend I discovered Red Ranger biting on Nova while seemingly trying to mount her. Has anyone else who have kept two females together seen this before? Or could it be that Red's hemipenes haven't, err, "grown out" yet? I've checked both throughout the months for pores but I wasn't able to notice anything on either one.

I'll have to get fresh weights for the both of them today, and I'm already getting my ExoTerra tank ready so that I can separate them, but I was hoping I could get some input. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Lesbian crestie...or bullying?
Page 1 of 1