VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A couple meals, and looking even better!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

A couple meals, and looking even better! Empty
PostSubject: A couple meals, and looking even better!   A couple meals, and looking even better! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:51 am

She was great before, but a couple decent meals in her and shes glowing.  

A couple meals, and looking even better! Jt7510

Can't wait to see what this girl produces this coming season.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: A couple meals, and looking even better!   A couple meals, and looking even better! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:16 pm

She looks great! Who's the lucky daddy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: A couple meals, and looking even better!   A couple meals, and looking even better! EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:40 pm

I won't mention any details now, but shes going out on loan.  If the male that I want gets her lets just say I'll have a hell of a hard time letting any of my part of the clutch go.

I just want to get a little more weight on her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple meals, and looking even better!   A couple meals, and looking even better! Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple meals, and looking even better!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: