VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

75% Jampea Tiger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:21 am

I picked this girl up this weekend. Shes 4+ years old about 12-13' in length, I imagine can get a little more size on her length wise.  Going to bulk her up for next season.  

75% Jampea Tiger Jt10

75% Jampea Tiger Jt310

75% Jampea Tiger Jt210
Back to top Go down
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:02 am

Beautiful retic needle. Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Tigers are my favorite! Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Nice pick up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Thanks Shes a very nice, i did not plan on an adult but could not pass her up.

I prefer a clean classic pattern, buy in person you can really see the Jamp influence those eyes are very silver.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:04 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Deedle wrote:

I prefer a clean classic pattern, buy in person you can really see the Jamp influence those eyes are very silver.

You should have brought her over while you were out here :-p cant beat the price, hell id of probably picked her up had i seen her  Embarassed I had that empty cage and all
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:46 am

Dementeddogz wrote:
Deedle wrote:

You should have brought her over while you were out here :-p cant beat the price, hell id of probably picked her up had i seen her  Embarassed I had that empty cage and all

Haha, yeah I didn't tell anyone what I was picking up or from whom that would of known! Having such a high % Jampea Tiger is not really common still, adult females are very few and far between.

I had the little man with me again, I wanted to get home in time to play with him before bed time, and
I wanted to get her home/set up she didn't like being in a tub just the couple hours coming back!  Shes settling in quite nicely.  

She'll be going out to a friend on a breeder loan in a few months, got at least a couple really nice males lined up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

75% Jampea Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Re: 75% Jampea Tiger   75% Jampea Tiger Empty

Back to top Go down

75% Jampea Tiger
Page 1 of 1