VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Savvy brumation question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Savvy brumation question Empty
PostSubject: Savvy brumation question   Savvy brumation question EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:45 pm

George is a 5 yr old savannah monitor and has never hibernated before, I have decreased temps etc, but he's never gone. Starting last week he stopped eating and is very lethargic. I've soaked him, checked him over for impaction and I can't find anything wrong. He's not dehydrated, and temps and humidity are stable to what they have always been with maybe a fluctuation of about 5 deg. No new additions so there isn't a chance of infection from somewhere (worms etc). Do you have any thoughts? Could he be trying to brumate? I don't know what else it could be!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Savvy brumation question
Page 1 of 1