VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Enchi, couple updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

New Enchi, couple updates  Empty
PostSubject: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Recent pick up 0.1 Enchi very hard to capture her colors, shes got some nice yellows coming up the side, and this little girl has a wicked feeding response for a little ball!

New Enchi, couple updates  Enchi10

0.1 Albino Het Stripe, shes come a long way since 56grams when I got her in October.  Empty shes close to 300 grams, another really strong feeder.
New Enchi, couple updates  Ahs11

0.1 Super Dwarf, she just had a weaned rat, the lump will be gone completely tomorrow.  This girl I can't say enough good about her she has a feeding response but waits paranoid like until I leave to room to eat.  She gets handled daily (with exception of a day after she eats).  Shes so alert, and constantly watching everything going on.  
New Enchi, couple updates  Retic10
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Hey she looks familiar Wink love the big eyes on the little retic, ours is anything but paranoid.....hell im paranoid feeding her, toss it and run :-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Dementeddogz wrote:
Hey she looks familiar Wink love the big eyes on the little retic, ours is anything but paranoid.....hell im paranoid feeding her, toss it and run :-p

Yup the enchi is doing great.

The Super Dwarf is funny, she still constricts (the p/k rat) but doesn't bite it, she leaves herself open to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:35 am

I think ours is just retarded, shes always latching on to a leg and wrapping around a tail all half ***** trying to eat it sideways or backwards. She put more effort into trying to eat the tongs last week.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:11 am

Dementeddogz wrote:
I think ours is just retarded, shes always latching on to a leg and wrapping around a tail all half ***** trying to eat it sideways or backwards. She put more effort into trying to eat the tongs last week.

Sounds like an overly excited eater.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Very much so, little girls got a hell of a reach
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:30 pm

I'm glad my little SD has taken to handling / coming out of the tub really well shes like a little lightning bolt. She opened her mouth and said "come get some" the first day I had her since settling shes been very alert, and overall very relaxed.

Will be looking forward 3 years or so from now so I can pair her up (still haven't decided if I will go pure SD male, I need to decide sooner than later as male SD still take a couple years to get ready)
Some really, really insane looking retics have been produced in 2014 already an Albino Anthrax, Anery Orange Ghost Stripes, Phantom Jags. With a lot of them having dwarf blood lines almost any male can breed to the SD as an adult.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh and really hoping to add another retic in the next month or two. I have something very unique possibly coming
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:49 am

Ours does fine coming out and handling, just when you first go into get her, especially if you have food.....

Im still trying to narrow down a dwarf morph myself
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:19 am

I like the pattern of your enchi girl. This is how an enchi is supposed to look like in my believes.. good one guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:32 am

Dementeddogz wrote:
Ours does fine coming out and handling, just when you first go into get her, especially if you have food.....

Im still trying to narrow down a dwarf morph myself

There are so many Retic Morphs now it's hard to choose. They come in about every color and size now lol. (Of course depending on price range also lol)

My top genes retic wise to add this year/next are

Anthrax
Amel
Genetic Stripe
Orange Glow

Higher End
Phantom
Orange Ghost Stripe

If I have

mamasmarco wrote:
I like the pattern of your enchi girl. This is how an enchi is supposed to look like in my believes.. good one guys!

I've seen a few that have some nice blushing that I really like, but I like her her sides are coming up yellow. Enchis one of the ball morphs I think that get better with age and size (no offense but a lot of them just fade out!)
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Too many choices, I still like my Lavender albino tiger, and caramel super tiger, orange glow is nice too :-p but have been looking at some others. May be going with a dwarf over a super dwarf and Hets, bleh!, to get more bang for the buck. I think my wife would kill me if i got what i wanted to get

Who did you say you got your super from again?
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Dementeddogz wrote:
Too many choices, I still like my Lavender albino tiger, and caramel super tiger, orange glow is nice too :-p but have been looking at some others. May be going with a dwarf over a super dwarf and Hets, bleh!, to get more bang for the buck. I think my wife would kill me if i got what i wanted to get

Who did you say you got your super from again?

A guy just produced a bunch of Orange Glows and is offering them relatively cheap, I don't like the purple or purple tigers but orange glow tiger is insane!

Lavender Tiger is a good choice, simply because Lavender x Lavender produces all 3 Clark strain albinos

Travis Kubes
https://www.facebook.com/travis.kubes
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:57 am

How cheap is cheap? :-p

The first retic I ever got to deal with was a lavender tiger I was watching for someone while they were over seas for 3 months a few years back. Didnt particularly care for him though, looked great but always waited to piss when i took him out of his cage, little bastard, well 12' long big little bastard.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:34 am

$1k cheapest they've been offered and not many people producing them yet. I'm thinking of selling a couple things to get one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Enchi, couple updates    New Enchi, couple updates  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Enchi, couple updates
Page 1 of 1