VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Welll i did some shopping And had My girlfriend with me First snake she ever held was My new Lemonblast So here we go with pictures

Got this beautiful 140g Female LemonBlast Off Jon at preciscion Pythons first snake my girlfriend ever held lol ,
Thanks Jon
Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday 1321282276082

Then Don Hooked Me up With this Beautiful Male Bumblebee , and thanks for giving us the tour of that beautiful house Also my girlfriend wanted that Silver Streak she Held until i told her how much one cost haha
Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday 1321282277974

And Don gave Me This Beautiful Normal Female, Thanks again DonSweet Pick Ups From Sunday 1321282274187

Well that was the Snake buying also picked up 50 f/t crawlers and a couple hides...next couple years should be
Back to top Go down
Christopher
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Very nice Ryan. I'd love to get my hands on a lemon blast!

I'm not sure how old they are but you will have one hell of a clutch.
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:01 pm

itll be a couple years but thanks they should produce nicely
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Glad you like them. If you have any questions feel free to call me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Don wrote:
Glad you like them. If you have any questions feel free to call me.

Defiantly
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Great snake, congrats.
Back to top Go down
Precision Pythons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Glad you picked up the lemonblast, Ryan. That snake will do well for you, I knew your girlfriend would come around to the ball pythons as well Smile

Great to meet you at the show, keep in touch!

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionpythons.com
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Precision Pythons wrote:
Glad you picked up the lemonblast, Ryan. That snake will do well for you, I knew your girlfriend would come around to the ball pythons as well Smile

Great to meet you at the show, keep in touch!

Jon

Will Do Jon Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday   Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Pick Ups From Sunday
Page 1 of 1