VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few fatties.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

A few fatties. Empty
PostSubject: A few fatties.   A few fatties. EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Tokay from Nick
Can't really tell here, but he was so fat from eating dubia he didn't want to move.
A few fatties. 2qtid1f

1.0 Bumble Bee
This guys feeding response is insane, he hasn't missed a meal since I got him from Don, even when hes in deep shed, he would eat until he popped.
A few fatties. Hwmqom

0.1 Albino 100% het genetic stripe (from NERD)
She has such a killer feeding response, and has come a long way since 58 grams in October. Shes on p/k weaned rats.
A few fatties. 20kzzf7

0.1 Pure Super Dwarf (From Travis Kubes)
She had a small rat pup today (keep in mind shes several months older than the albino het stripe ball)
A few fatties. 1zczfi0
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

A few fatties. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few fatties.   A few fatties. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:33 pm

I really like how your Tokay is always lit up. Does it ever darken lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

A few fatties. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few fatties.   A few fatties. EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:39 pm

He did the other day for the first time since I got him, (since being in the new enclosure)

Hes thinning out a bit and not eating as much since the new enclosure, I hate to have to put him back in a rack but he might end up going back in the rack.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few fatties. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few fatties.   A few fatties. Empty

Back to top Go down

A few fatties.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: