VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster

Go down 
+2
smd58
239bajigur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
239bajigur

Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster Empty
PostSubject: Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster   Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Vance Miller Kitchens. Vance always put others before himself and I know that for a fact as he has looked after me like a father all my life. Caylum Walker

-Spam link removed-
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster   Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Ok..... Welcome i think...... Is the doctor in. Suspect Suspect scratch 
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster   Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Okiedokie then...neat..not sure if a kitchen gangster would get along with my kitchen mastiffs?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster   Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:03 pm

It's an internet spammer and if you copy his post and google it, it's all over the web. For someone trying to spread another's name positively, it sure is bringing quite a bit of negative attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster   Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:08 am

Boo! Get'm outta here!
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster   Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:36 am

I don't know man. I hear those Jakarta kitchen gangster's are some some serious ball python breeders. Plus, you can get a snake and then throw down on some serious tandori dishes! Win-win if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster   Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster Empty

Back to top Go down

Vance Miller Kitchen Gangster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: