VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our Sav's Progress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crains0703
crains0703

Our Sav's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Our Sav's Progress   Our Sav's Progress EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:02 pm

So I never realized how great Izzy was doing until my husband and I pulled up the pictures of her the day we got her. She has turned around pretty good, though we still have improvements to tweak, she is a happy sav.

October 15th- length about 7 inches

Our Sav's Progress 2_zps6583c087

Our Sav's Progress 1_zps11f7ac3b

November 13th- length about 9 inches

Our Sav's Progress 3_zps2ccf6747

January 2nd- length almost 12 inches

Our Sav's Progress 4_zps6a273598

Today- length about 13 inches

Our Sav's Progress 6_zps6442fc10

Thank you to everyone that offered knowledge, Sic_anger had alot of great info and there have been a few other people on here that had great links for me to do my research!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Our Sav's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Sav's Progress   Our Sav's Progress EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Izzy looks great and much improved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

Our Sav's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Sav's Progress   Our Sav's Progress EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Good looking Sav!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Sav's Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Sav's Progress   Our Sav's Progress Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Sav's Progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: