VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Virginia Beach

Go down 
+7
Ginvbch
Dementeddogz
maxhorsley
TinatheTegu
jgard
Focal
cbill111
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cbill111
cbill111

Hello from Virginia Beach Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Hi everyone.
I just moved here with my family from Washington State.  I have over 20 years experience in owning reptiles and I am looking to get back into the hobby after a short hiatus.   I want to start with some snakes that I have never had before.  I currently have 1.0 western hognose(Heterodon nasicus).  I will probably start into some breeding projects in the near future.  My ultimate goal is to get into some retics finally. If anyone knows of any local retic breeders, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
jgard
Established Member
Established Member
jgard

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Welcome! My wife and I moved here from WA state too!
Back to top Go down
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Nice to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Hey! Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:37 pm

NO NO NO I just welcomed someone else to Va. Beach this week! This place is horrible, run run run! :-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:51 pm

welcome to VAHerps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Cdavis503
Cdavis503

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:04 pm

Welcome to VAHerps

What kind of Retics are you looking at getting into?
Back to top Go down
cbill111
cbill111

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Purple albino tiger, purple albino or tiger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Virginia Beach   Hello from Virginia Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Virginia Beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: