VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

can anyone rescue/adopt?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crains0703
crains0703

can anyone rescue/adopt? Empty
PostSubject: can anyone rescue/adopt?   can anyone rescue/adopt? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 pm

hi everyone I ran across this ad on craigslist and talked to the owner to get more information. Upon looking at the pictures I could see the snake is overweight and the enclosure is not proper in anyway. the owner thinks the snake is in perfect health/weight and the living environment is suffice. I do not have the means of taking the snake in and wanted to reach ut to see if anyone can help this poor thing.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pet/4271151699.html
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: can anyone rescue/adopt?   can anyone rescue/adopt? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
crains0703
crains0703

PostSubject: Re: can anyone rescue/adopt?   can anyone rescue/adopt? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: can anyone rescue/adopt?   can anyone rescue/adopt? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 am

I emailed them too, I explained the exact same thing... The guy/gal does not think something is wrong, if I had the money I would take her in... But right now I don't have the money... I wish some people would just listen...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
crains0703
crains0703

PostSubject: Re: can anyone rescue/adopt?   can anyone rescue/adopt? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:55 am

Yeah when talking to him he was in denial of the whole situation, and it just upsets me because the animal is helpless :/ My husband and I would definitely make the drive to Hampton Roads to get the snake if we had the means to house properly.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: can anyone rescue/adopt?   can anyone rescue/adopt? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:05 am

I understand, and if it wasn't right after the holidays I would go grab her right up, I feel so bad for her and hate that a portion of people that keep reptiles are uneducated on what basic needs they have...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Cdavis503
Cdavis503

PostSubject: Re: can anyone rescue/adopt?   can anyone rescue/adopt? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 pm

I had seen this same ad, i was blown away by how overweight she is. poor girl, i hope someone can get to her and help her start to level out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone rescue/adopt?   can anyone rescue/adopt? Empty

Back to top Go down

can anyone rescue/adopt?
Page 1 of 1