VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cresteds, and Tokay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Cresteds, and Tokay  Empty
PostSubject: Cresteds, and Tokay    Cresteds, and Tokay  EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 pm

The Tokay has calmed down quite a bit, and also eating quite bit more. She even wanted to come out after being put up today which was a first.  

Cresteds, and Tokay  N110

He was so calm we took pictures of him and one of the Crestie babies.
Cresteds, and Tokay  N210

Cresteds, and Tokay  N410

He wanted to come back out after handling.
Cresteds, and Tokay  N510

Red Chocolate Harlequin
Cresteds, and Tokay  Harf111

The Screamer - look at those colors!
Cresteds, and Tokay  Shadf111
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Cresteds, and Tokay    Cresteds, and Tokay  EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:44 pm

The tokay has that I want to eat that look in its eyes. Great picture.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Cresteds, and Tokay    Cresteds, and Tokay  EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm

I love that last Tokay pic! I'm surprised he didn't want to see what the crestie tasted like  lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Cresteds, and Tokay    Cresteds, and Tokay  EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:18 pm

He had just got done eating. He cleared out his Dubia from last night (he stays stocked with them right now) about 10 dubia.

The Crestie Jumped and actually scared him.

The Tokay has gotten so chilled. I love that pic of him to I had to put him in the back of the tub to close it today other wise he would sit there just like that.

My girl friend was right there with me we didn't let them get too close to each other but thought it was a pretty cool comparison 2 month old Tokay, 4-6 month old Crestie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cresteds, and Tokay    Cresteds, and Tokay  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cresteds, and Tokay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: