VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!

Go down 
+4
Focal
crains0703
Jabberwocky Dragons
susanshea
8 posters
AuthorMessage
susanshea

Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:19 pm

My name is Susan and I have been a herp owner for almost 25 years. I am so happy to join this forum of other herp people in Virginia. Presently, I only have one lonely Sulcata tortoise but am acquiring a Russian tort for my daughter ( who lives with me) for Christmas. I am a Life Science teacher and have had the opportunity to introduce many young people to reptiles, arachnids, amphibs, and fish in my classroom. My fellow teachers and I are presently moving into a new school after ours burned and I can't wait to refurbish my new classroom. I lost several snakes, two beardies, a tarantula, and a few cool tree frogs to the fire for I am looking forward to a whole new herd!
Thanks, Susan
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear about the fire, that's tragic about your lost animals. I am glad to hear though about a new generation being introduced to and educated about herps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
crains0703
crains0703

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Welcome! My condolences to the lost reptiles, that's terrible. Look forward to seeing your new additions.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Welcome! If you are ever in Hampton Roads, I would be glad to help your efforts in supplying the new school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:00 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Welcome, from a former science instructor!
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:05 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!   Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Blue Ridge Mountains!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: