VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Chesapeake

Go down 
+10
maxhorsley
Grymm
scalyfoot
smd58
Jabberwocky Dragons
dj6884
crains0703
Focal
TheRealYoda34
TinatheTegu
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

Hello from Chesapeake Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 am

Hello, we are celesse and Patrick and we are new to va herps. Weve owned reptiles now for a while and have been breeding ball pythons for the past two. We are excited to join and meet other people that are interested in the same things we are.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 am

welcome! besides balls what kind of reptiles do you have?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Glad to have you here, welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
crains0703
crains0703

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:19 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Welcome, from another Chesapeakean. Hope you enjoy the forum! Hi 
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:49 pm

welcome here !!
Back to top Go down
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:17 am

Thanks everyone, were glad to be here  smb2585 
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:03 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:09 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sethgeckos

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:55 am

Welcom
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:43 pm

WELCOME! ^_^
Back to top Go down
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:50 pm

TheRealYoda34 wrote:
welcome!  besides balls what kind of reptiles do you have?

Sorry Yoda, i missed your question. I currently own a male chinese water dragon named Cheech. He is 4 and a half and was our first reptile. We got him as a wee little, finger size, dragon. and now hes not so little  Shocked . After him, i was hooked. We also own a Leatherback beardie male named sunny. He is now 2 and a half, almost 3. He was the runt of the clutch, no one wanted him, so I took him in. And also I have a 3 year old female Argentine black and white tegu named Tina. She is awesome. Basically she is our dog. She loves attention and hates being put in her cage. Other than my pythons, thats it.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Chesapeake   Hello from Chesapeake Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Chesapeake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: