VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First pip of the season

Go down 
+7
sic_anger
maxhorsley
zues
Rhuwme
Focal
Deedle
Dementeddogz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

First pip of the season Empty
PostSubject: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:11 am

You all have been killing me this month with pictures of eggs hatching affraid 

UPDATE:

1.2 nice looking mojave spiders
0.2 pastels

First pip of the season Unname10

Will sex them out in a couple days

Went to check on them and what do i see staring back at me

First pip of the season Bp10

First pip of the season Bp210

our first pip of the season Smile

Last edited by Dementeddogz on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:55 am

Grats!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 am

Looking good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:05 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:21 am

Is that an egg that went bad in the middle? At first glance I thought it was a leaf. Congrats on the pip. What was the pairing?
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:34 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 am

grats
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:40 pm

love seeing anything hatch, its always one of the things that never gets old
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:18 pm

zues wrote:
Is that an egg that went bad in the middle? At first glance I thought it was a leaf. Congrats on the pip. What was the pairing?
Yeah it was a bad egg :-\ She laid while we were out of town, a few of of my girls did, I just couldnt pull that egg out. 6 eggs, 1 slug. Was a Mojava+Pastel+Spider X Spider. So far looks like a Pastel and possibly a mojave bee. will cut the rest tonight and update.

allaboutthekings wrote:
love seeing anything hatch, its always one of the things that never gets old
nope too many different combinations, always have that feeling of anticipation when it gets close to hatching.

Last edited by Dementeddogz on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jinx
jinx

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Congrats...
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Cdavis503
Cdavis503

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:55 am

Very Awesome! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Updated with new pics, all out of eggs and doing well to date. The last one crawled out last night. Will end up sexing them out over the weekend but think this clutch did pretty well on the odds o.0 6 more weeks until the next clutch is ready Sad

Will be hanging on to one and be offering the rest here on vaherps after theyve shed and had a few meals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First pip of the season   First pip of the season Empty

Back to top Go down

First pip of the season
Page 1 of 1