VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEED HELP FAST...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryan.dale.77312

NEED HELP FAST... Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP FAST...   NEED HELP FAST... EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:40 am

My name is bryan i have a pastle ball python male about 85g in weight. I tryed to feed my male monday and noticed that bedding had been stuck in his mouth and caused a mouth infection. I had his mouth cleaned of all puss and cleaned with peroxide. His mouth looks better but he is not back at top health, and is losing a lot of wieght. I want to get him medical attention A.S.A.P.. I need to know of all vets in the richmond/chesterfield area and ones that you guys highly recommend. I dont have alot of money right now and am putting my snakes health before my other needs. So i would like a vet that is really good and wont break my bank completely.. i want to take him in the morning so any and all information until then would be highly appreciated.. Thank all of you so much.. posted at 11:40
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

NEED HELP FAST... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FAST...   NEED HELP FAST... EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 am

...Stahl comes highly recommended
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

NEED HELP FAST... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FAST...   NEED HELP FAST... EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

NEED HELP FAST... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FAST...   NEED HELP FAST... EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
bryan.dale.77312

NEED HELP FAST... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FAST...   NEED HELP FAST... EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 am

Thank you all so much.. I will be going to dr. gotshan in the morning. Please prey for my snake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEED HELP FAST... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FAST...   NEED HELP FAST... Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP FAST...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: General Care Discussion-
Jump to: