VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Honduran X Graybands

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

Honduran X Graybands Empty
PostSubject: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Honduran X Graybands %3Ca%20href=Honduran X Graybands Hybrid_zpsa9bbce72" />Honduran X Graybands %3Ca%20href=Honduran X Graybands Hybridmale_zpsb97104d3" />
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:39 pm

What are graybands? Do the black bands turn gray? Are they a different type of Milk or are they a Honduran morph/phase?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:31 pm

I dont see any grayband in them, they look 100% Honduran. They are nice makes me miss mine. congrats.
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 pm

blair grayband crossed with a normal hondo
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 pm

graybands are kingsnakes
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:15 am

Focal, Gray-Banded Kingsnakes are a very sought after species that ranges mostly in Northern Mexico and up into southwestern Texas and parts of southern Arizona.  They are beautiful animals that are fairly variable in appearance and pattern that are indicative of the locale that they originate from.  Most hobbyists that deal with them can look at one and tell you which area from it's range it came from. If you google a picture of the blairs phase you'll want one!

Did you breed those?  They look like pure hondo to me. The alterna influence is masked very well.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:41 pm

yes the female I had only laid two large eggs
Back to top Go down
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:13 am

Very nice pics, I am getting one right? Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honduran X Graybands   Honduran X Graybands Empty

Back to top Go down

Honduran X Graybands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: