VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello hello from Surry, VA!

Go down 
+3
Rhuwme
Focal
BunnyWabb1t
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BunnyWabb1t
BunnyWabb1t

Hello hello from Surry, VA! Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello from Surry, VA!   Hello hello from Surry, VA! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Hello!
My fiance managed to talk me into a Ball Python last night, after 3yrs. She's actually very wonderful! I found her off of craigslist from a lady who really needed to get rid of her. I don't know if that's better than PetSmart, at least Yachiru has been handled!

I still need to go out and buy her stuff, why must I be so poor sometimes? Rolling Eyes 
I need a heat lamp, PetSmart, of course, told me the day and night lights were enough to heat her tank (UM wrong!). Then I need a thermostat for her heating pad and lights, don't want her burnt!

Anyways, I'm just this crazy animal lady! Don't mind me Very Happy

Nice to meet you all!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello from Surry, VA!   Hello hello from Surry, VA! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Welcome and congrats on the new pet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello from Surry, VA!   Hello hello from Surry, VA! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello from Surry, VA!   Hello hello from Surry, VA! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Welcome

Most of the folks that work @ Pet Smart are not well informed, the one local here maybe the worst I've ever seen when it comes to reptiles.
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello from Surry, VA!   Hello hello from Surry, VA! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Welcome
Hi 
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello from Surry, VA!   Hello hello from Surry, VA! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello from Surry, VA!   Hello hello from Surry, VA! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:28 pm

welcome, there's a few crazy people here. So you should feel at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello from Surry, VA!   Hello hello from Surry, VA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello hello from Surry, VA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: