VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An interesting male

Go down 
+2
Deedle
Grymm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

An interesting male Empty
PostSubject: An interesting male   An interesting male EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:34 pm

So I got this male and have no clue about his genetics.  Hes a looker for sure gonna be fun to see what he does.

An interesting male Cam00010

An interesting male Cam00011

An interesting male Cam00013

Next to a normal girl to get a better idea how light he really is
An interesting male Cam00014
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: An interesting male   An interesting male EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Is he a WC animal ?
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: An interesting male   An interesting male EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:59 pm

No. He was cb sold to the guy I got him from 5 years ago. Neither him nor the breeder can remember what he is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: An interesting male   An interesting male EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:00 pm

....very interesting!scratch 
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: An interesting male   An interesting male EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:40 pm

could be the same thing going on with i believe ralf davis dont quote me dont remember the guy where one of his snakes shed and completely turned to gray and white
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: An interesting male   An interesting male EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:32 am

Kind of looks like it could be a ghost. The white spot is a scar probably from a burn or rat chew.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: An interesting male   An interesting male EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:04 pm

iagree he is good looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting male   An interesting male Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting male
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: