VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hampton roads reptile expo december 1st

Go down 
+10
scalyfoot
maxhorsley
TPatt
californiadreamin
Ginvbch
Bullyeast@yahoo.com
RalphMills
JJ Reptile
Rhuwme
will4ya
14 posters
AuthorMessage
will4ya
will4ya

hampton roads reptile expo december 1st Empty
PostSubject: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:43 pm

The hampton roads reptile expo will be in newport news again and will be on sunday december 1st.  Just a heads up to everyone.  I will be vending, 3d geckos the exclusive gargoyle gecko breeder.  Last show was very good and my favorite hr show of the 3 ive been too and Im sure this next one will be great too.
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:27 pm

thanks for the heads-up! maybe i'll finally get a gargoyle gecko Smile
Back to top Go down
JJ Reptile
JJ Reptile

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 am

Awesome ! I might b poppin in! Gonna b on the look out for a few cresties/leopards if I find a good price.

Got a pair of leopards at Richmond expo on Oct 27 for $50. I can't remember the vendor though lol.

Girlfriend is hooked she really likes the cresties didn't see any at the Richmond expo really. Hopefully we will see some at this one. Girlfriend is saving up her money.

If ya gonna have cresties, let me know , and who to look for lol!
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Is there a website or vendors list for the show? I may take the day off from work and attend if I know corns and kings will be there.
Back to top Go down
JJ Reptile
JJ Reptile

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:00 pm

RalphMills wrote:
Is there a website or vendors list for the show? I may take the day off from work and attend if I know corns and kings will be there.
WWW.Facebook.com/Hrrexpo.

Does not have vendor list up yet
Back to top Go down
JJ Reptile
JJ Reptile

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Ralph M. , I messaged them bout when it would b available. If they message back I'll let you know
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bullyeast@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 pm

East Coast Feeders 
Will be at the Hampton Roads Reptile Expo!!!!

Come see us Sunday 12/01/13 at the Hampton Roads Reptile Show. Doors open at 9AM

*Don't forget to pre order your new Critter Condo Enclosures.

We have:
Dubia
Orange heads
Lobster roaches
Discoids
Madagascar hissers
Halloween hissers
Hornworms
Silkworms
Wax worms
Butter worms
Superworms
Phoenix worms

Critter Condo Enclosures
Uni-heat heat packs
Reptisun 10.0
Deli cups
UVA/UVB reflectors
Hornworm food
Silkworm food
Egg flats

950 J Clyde Morris Blvd
Newport News, Virginia 23601

Save on shipping and come see us at the show

Pre orders welcomed
We ship nationwide

PM me or Email me at Eastcoastfeeders@yahoo.com

Like our page on Facebook "East Coast Feeders" to stay up to date on Feeder sales, Enclosures, and shows we will be attending
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:06 pm

I'll be going. This will be my first time so I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:51 pm

I won't be going, tapped out. Going to have to postpone looking for a gargoyle Sad
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

^^ being broke sucks:( I wanted to check out the hognoses.
Back to top Go down
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 am

I'll be out their. May pick up a bp.
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:15 am

everyday feels like a reptile expo around here, but Cindy thinks we're gonna go check it out for fun.
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Hey, so how was the Expo?? Didn't try to go this time. Didn't want to risk getting tied up in holiday traffic. Lots of geckos??
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 am

Expo was good! There wasn't any traffic when we went and left. We went at about 1. There were a ton of geckos! I did go there for either a skink or tegu but there were none. Sad
Back to top Go down
alyson.egentowich
alyson.egentowich

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:01 am

It wasn't too great for the vendors, it was honestly just set on the worst weekend... right after thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY when everyone already spent their cash lol. I know 4 vendors didn't even show up off the bat and almost all started packing up before it was set to end.
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Looks like they would have the Expo on this side of the water once in a while. Somewhere in Va. Beach would be great. And NOT on the Thanksgiving weekend! Come on, now!
Back to top Go down
alyson.egentowich
alyson.egentowich

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:09 am

The only reason it's in that location is because it's 5 min down the road from the shop of the guy who puts on the show. Don't think he'll move it because he doesn't want to drive far.
Back to top Go down
JJ Reptile
JJ Reptile

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:40 am

I thought it was a let down. Not many leopards or cresties. Plus I didn't have the extra money, I already have five leos. Was really want in to find a nice pair of cresties. I saw Don's table was empty when I was there. I was hopin to meet at least on Vaherps member. Girlfriend wants to go to the show in Manassas but I'm think in bout skippin it , to far to drive.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 pm

I think it was just bad timing for a show. Post-Black Friday and just before Christmas but far enough away that getting a Herp as gift would be impractical. The summer and early fall shows always seem like the best ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:15 pm

I agree with Nick. We usually do the Hampton show, but when I signed up, I did not realize that it was on Thanksgiving weekend. We have traditional family plans that weekend and when I realized what weekend it was held on, I called Tony and left him a message that we would not be there. I assumed he would rearrange the tables.

I really like the Hampton show, but business isn't as strong at that show. I don't understand why sales are so slow because there are a lot of people into reptiles in Hampton and the Beach. Tony does a good job of promoting the show. Hopefully, it will grow and the vendors will continue to come.

One thing we should all keep in mind is that to do one of these shows takes a lot of work and cost on the vendor's part. The packing up of animals, keeping them safe and comfortable, traveling to the show, set up and breakdown are a lot of work. In the end, something has to make it worthwhile for the vendors to show. No one wants to work for free!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Honestly all the shows that I have been too never really seem like good timing, personally I'm military and almost every show falls on an off payday weekend, if they took into account the fact that the majority of this area is military and did the show on a military pay weekend I bet the show would do a lot better... Other then that I lovr the show, it's not the biggest and it's kinda cramped but it's local and worth going to. I know I missed this one due to when it fell...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 pm

When I get to be king, I shall demand that the show be on this side of the water! So there, damn it! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:03 am

We already have a king ... King Obama (oh no he di'int! Oh yes I did  Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:19 pm

You are so on-the-mark!!!! LMAO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hampton roads reptile expo december 1st   hampton roads reptile expo december 1st Empty

Back to top Go down

hampton roads reptile expo december 1st
Page 1 of 1