VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A couple herp pics

Go down 
+3
Deedle
smd58
jw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:41 pm

A subadult Impressed Tortoise (Manouria impressa)
A couple herp pics 0229
--
Female Fiji Island Iguana (Brachylophus bulabula). Only an estimated 6,000 of these lizards remain on two islands.
A couple herp pics 1622
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Vary nice
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Love the picture of the iguana

Are they considered an Endangered species or a risk ?
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:49 pm

damn I want the turtle! Nice pics
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks!

The iguana is listed as endangered, the tortoise as vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Amazing John. My wife and I are in awe over the iggy. I've never seen anything like it before!

Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:46 pm

I've seen some pics of the Fuji where they have bright white stripes on them. think they call them spotted and i've seen some blue ones to they are like a baby blue with bright white spots on them. Is this like with chameleons where the males are bright and females are plain looking?
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:20 am

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am

Thanks!

sic_anger wrote:
 Is this like with chameleons where the males are bright and females are plain looking?
Yes, males are more colorful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A couple herp pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple herp pics   A couple herp pics Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple herp pics
Page 1 of 1